The AHR150A and AHR300A represent a paradigm shift in the ADAHRS market. Using MEMS sensors and sophisticated blending algorithms, the AHR150A and AHR300A yield "FOG-grade" performance at greatly reduced size, weight, power, and cost. Several companies, including The Boeing Company and Erickson Air-Crane, have selected the AHR150A for their supplemental type certificates in both rotary- and fixed-wing platforms.
The AHR150A and AHR300A systems consist of two boxes. The AHR150A-1 (or AHR300A-1) Inertial Sensing Unit (ISU) is the rate, acceleration, and air data sensing component while the AHR150A-2 Magnetic Sensing Unit (MSU) is a remote 3 axis magnetic field sensing device. Together, these two units provide a powerful and cost effective alternative to Fiber Optic Gyro systems.
Both the AHR150A and the AHR300A offer similar features, but the rate limit of the AHR150A reaches ±128°/second while the AHR300 reaches ±256°/second. Both products include multiple high- and low-speed ARINC ports, allowing them to integrate seamlessly into any modern avionics suite.
- Qualified for Mission Critical applications including IFR, SAR, and Primary Flight Systems
- Certified for Part 23, 25, 27, and 29 aircraft
- Air data is RVSM compliant
- Designed with low data latency for fly-by-wire aircraft
- Mil Spec 38999 filtered connections
- Angle rate limit of ±128°/second (±256°/second on the AHR300A)
- DO-178B Level A software (all functions)
- FAA TSO C4c, C5f, C6e, C88b, and C106
- EASA—All equivalent ETSOs
- DO-160E Environmental certifications including EMI, EMS, and HIRF
The AHR150A and AHR300A are exportable to most countries without an end-user statement.
For inquiries about the AHR150/300, use our online contact form or phone Bill Dillard at 334.826.8008 x14.